Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paul the Octopus Prediction: Germany vs. Spain

I know many of you have been waiting for the latest prediction by Paul the Octopus to see if he picked Germany or Spain. I’m sure there are some of you that don’t know who Paul the Octopus is and rather than me having to make the introduction once more it’s easier if you read this post about Paul the Octopus that I published before the Germany vs. Argentina game.

There has been an insane amount of comments on the previous post and it seems like everyone has been waiting for the next prediction.

With that being said I am not going to let you wait any longer. The picture of Paul the Octopus’ latest prediction can be found below. Yes, he picked SPAIN. Let’s see if he is going to be right again.

If you want to challenge Paul’s prediction you can post your own in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment